Points2Shop Forums » P2S Surveys and Offers » Gaining honour levels
Created: 2012-05-30 20:36:15
awesomehi
US gold
Getting Chatty
Total posts: 18
Total Earnings: $84.67
reply date: 2012-05-30 20:36:15

About two weeks ago I signed up for this site and I'm already a Silver member. I am trying to reach $100 before my first two months are done so I can go straight to Platinum. What are the best offers to do for this?
chevychic255
US (GA) moderator
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 8897
Total Earnings: $2894.85
reply date: 2012-05-31 02:15:15

All of them. There really isn't the "best" offers to gain honor levels. All offers add up just the same, even the smaller paying ones. Just keep that in mind and try any that you can. :) If you're just looking through offers to find higher paying ones, you'll be wasting more time browsing them than actually earning. Buuut if you want to go straight for ones that have high payouts, try the daily surveys and usamp category, these can be time consuming though if you find it difficult to quality for surveys. Occasionally the Peanutlabs has high paying surveys as well that are displayed at the top of their offer wall. We also have the "$1 offer" category under the Earn Points tab.

My personal favorite offer categories is the free offers, service introduction, Peanutlabs, and the RadiumOne. I would include Matomy but sadly I can't complete those anymore from an error that prevents offers from displaying for me. :|

Good luck with your earnings and being promoted up.
`·.,¸ ,.·* ª"˜¨¨¨¨˜"ª¤¤ª"˜¨¨¨¨˜"ª
You are not logged in.
Login with your social network:

Shoutbox