How To Contact Sellers Directly On Amazon
Why stop now?
Total posts: 931
Total Earnings: $1983.15
reply date: 2012-05-30 08:36:01 last edited on: 2012-05-30 09:16:35
I have seen a few shouts in the shoutbox about having to contact sellers directly to see if they ship to their country. So heres how
1) Find the reward you want in the Reward Gallery
2) Click onto the product page of your chosen reward.
3) Below the "Add to Cart" and "Add to goals" you should see "See This Product On Amazon" click on this and you will be taken to the amazon page.
4) Once on the amazon product page click on to the merchants by clicking New / Used and find your chosen seller.
5) Click on the sellers name and you will be taken to their store front.
6) On the right hand side of the page scroll down to where it says "Further Information" below their feedback history and click on "Contact Seller".
You will need to sign in to send a messege so if you do not have an account simply register for free,
Hope this helps you out
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 8399
reply date: 2012-05-30 09:44:45
i moved this from the support forum to the discussion
|Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us|
Total posts: 16
Date of Birth: 1992-04-20
Total Earnings: $1.52
reply date: 2012-07-09 05:18:56
Yeah thanks It will help to me thanks a lot...