registration completion (Resolved)

More options

Points2Shop Forums » Support » registration completion (Resolved)
Created: 2012-05-27 16:22:19
gonnagetnova
US (CA) new
My first post
Total posts: 1
Date of Birth: 1989-03-02
Total Earnings: $2.0
reply date: 2012-05-27 16:22:19

so I just joined yesterday and I have to say i'm already liking this!! it's way easier than other stuff I use. But back to the point, i keep getting redirected to this page that is asking me to complete my registration (like the final part where it says that i'd get 250 points) i filled it in but it isn't accepting?

what if i dont want to put in my info?

and if i do, why isnt it letting me complete registration? i cant do anything else untill this part has been completed, apparently.

thanks
AbbyAW
US (FL) moderator
Old Forum User
Total posts: 2757
Total Earnings: $2231.01
reply date: 2012-05-27 16:46:39

You should be able to use the site completely even without fully registering, the only thing you would not be able to do is complete offers to earn points/cash. Without completing this and adding your (valid) info, you would not be able to earn at all to redeem prizes. That should definitely be done since its the reason everyone signed up here ;)

If it isnt letting you complete the page and leaves it could be you missed filling out a certain area so make sure you enter everything ( name, age, address, gender & number). Or it could be theres an error so make sure everything is properly written (like numbers should include no dashes or spaces) and the page should leave once you filled out everything.
❝Anyone can love a rose, but it takes a great deal to love a leaf. It's ordinary to love the beautiful, but it's beautiful to love the ordinary❞
chevychic255
US (GA) moderator
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 8865
Total Earnings: $2870.57
reply date: 2012-05-27 16:49:16 last edited on: 2012-05-27 16:50:37

Unfortunately you will need to complete your account details to be able to access some of the site, like the offers. Make sure you're not getting an error message of some sort when you're completing registration. A common mistake is on your phone number field, leave out any hyphens or spaces, it needs to be numbers only. Also make sure you're completing everything fully, Address 2 being optional. If you continue to have problems updating your account information, try sending a ticket to the admin team and they can help you get your information fixed.

Whoops Abby, lmao. :p
`·.,¸ ,.·* ª"˜¨¨¨¨˜"ª¤¤ª"˜¨¨¨¨˜"ª