Created: 2012-05-27 02:32:38
cynimoxus
US (NY) platinum
Junior Poster
Total posts: 53
Total Earnings: $240.08
reply date: 2012-05-27 02:32:38 last edited on: 2012-05-27 02:33:41

This actually works! There are two versions:

* If you are a student you get six months free by registering/confirming your college email to verify.
*The second version is if your a mother, you receive a month free.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/prime?ie=UTF8&*Version*=1&*entries*=0

For the longest time I could not afford to pay extra for shipping in order for my textbooks, or whatever else I had wanted. Shipping is FREE for two day shipping, for one day shipping it's $4.99 which isn't bad at all in my opinion. I have been using this for about 5 months, it's wonderful! They also have an app for students specifically for Amazon Prime students where you can find cheaper deals with. When I signed up no credit card was required.

You also have access to stream thousands of television shows, and movies for a month w/o a credit card needed, you can borrow one kindle book for a month for free, receive discounts, and offers you couldn't normally recieve otherwise. Seriously check it out I know you will love this as much as I do!
“They say a good love is one that sits you down, gives you a drink of water, and pats you on top of the head. But I say a good love is one that casts you into the wind, sets you ablaze, makes you burn through the skies and ignite the night like a phoenix; the kind that cuts you loose like a wildfire and you can't stop running simply because you keep on burning everything that you touch! I say that's a good love; one that burns and flies, and you run with it!” ― C. JoyBell C.