This site cant work for everyone, here is why.

More options

Points2Shop Forums » P2S Surveys and Offers » This site cant work for everyone, here is why.
Created: 2012-05-23 11:04:24
KingCharizard
US (PA) platinum
Senior Poster
Total posts: 114
Date of Birth: 1988-08-11
Total Earnings: $314.07
reply date: 2012-05-23 11:04:24 last edited on: 2012-05-23 11:07:01

Here is why this site might not work for you, and why it probably wont work for me.

Referring:

Well for one lets just say most people that I know, adults wont register for this. Most will think it's a scam, others will think its a waste. They wont join. The only ones who will most likely join are kids, teens. I don't know many.

Surveys:

If you answer truthfully your not going to get approved for most of the surveys, but if you lie you risk the survey not getting approved.

The good things are 60.000+ points. But you earn about 20 -100 points per survey or other offer. yet by the time we have taken the time to get 60.000 points we would have payed for two of the items(Such as an Xbox360) in our goals. Yes they get payed for the surveys we take. we get not even a fraction of the amount.

Paid Offers:

Unless you get your parents to agree to give their card info out(Or want to use your own debit/credit card) you wont make any real points on this site at all. The 500 - 1000 offers I've seen requires you to use a credit card and don't have a high approval rating.

Games:

Well I'm still waiting for my item to be shipped so i can play more(I ordered it yesterday, it wont ship till tomorrow). But these games have people who sit there all day and take money form less experienced members.

These are just my opinions. If you disagree feel free to post and we can discuss.. :)
~KC
ArsenGabro
SE new
My first post
Total posts: 1
Date of Birth: 1990-07-13
Total Earnings: $-0.26
reply date: 2012-05-23 11:06:57

This is awesome bro, i totally agree! ;)
cshawk
US elite
New Poster
Total posts: 7
reply date: 2012-05-23 11:12:52

Here is why this site might not work for you, and why it probably wont work for me.

Referring:

Well for one lets just say most people that I know, adults wont register for this. Most will think it's a scam, others will think its a waste. They wont join. The only ones who will most likely join are kids, teens. I don't know many.

Surveys:

If you answer truthfully your not going to get approved for most of the surveys, but if you lie you risk the survey not getting approved.

The good things are 60.000+ points. But you earn about 20 -100 points per survey or other offer. yet by the time we have taken the time to get 60.000 points we would have payed for two of the items(Such as an Xbox360) in our goals. Yes they get payed for the surveys we take. we get not even a fraction of the amount.

Paid Offers:

Unless you get your parents to agree to give their card info out(Or want to use your own debit/credit card) you wont make any real points on this site at all. The 500 - 1000 offers I've seen requires you to use a credit card and don't have a high approval rating.

Games:

Well I'm still waiting for my item to be shipped so i can play more(I ordered it yesterday, it wont ship till tomorrow). But these games have people who sit there all day and take money form less experienced members.

These are just my opinions. If you disagree feel free to post and we can discuss..
~KCKingCharizard

Referring:
Many people of all ages join the site, you don't know the demographics.

Surveys:
I can get pretty much every daily survey ( with the exception of 1 or 2) to credit each and every day without bending the truth in the slightest

What is your definition of good stuff? I have gotten many items for way cheaper than 60k points.

Paid Offers:
I am older so I can do them.

Game:
We have different levels of games so that you rank up and eventually cant play new members so that it stays fair.

-my take
E7Gamers
UK new
My first post
Total posts: 1
Date of Birth: 1998-04-21
Total Earnings: $16.64
reply date: 2012-05-23 11:16:08

Yh that is quite true! Good post :)
KingCharizard
US (PA) platinum
Senior Poster
reply date: 2012-05-23 11:28:54 last edited on: 2012-05-23 11:30:03

[QUOTE]I can get pretty much every daily survey ( with the exception of 1 or 2) to credit each and every day without bending the truth in the slightest[/QUOTE]

This is the complete opposite for me, I get denied for almost 90% of the surveys
bavinok
US (PA) elite
Junior Poster
Total posts: 96
Date of Birth: 1975-08-21
Total Earnings: $719.91
reply date: 2012-05-23 12:57:39

I'm older and the site works just fine for me. I've taken a few weeks off because I was working 2 jobs, but I find it pretty easy to get $40 a week with little effort.

You just have to poke around the site to find something you enjoy doing and keep doing it. The points will come eventually. In the end if your expecting something for nothing then the site isn't for you.
KingCharizard
US (PA) platinum
Senior Poster
reply date: 2012-05-23 13:43:18

$40 a week? doing what?
Darkninja
US (CA) moderator
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1815
reply date: 2012-05-23 14:55:58

i agree with your post king but a the same time i disagree

i agree cuz for the most part its all true but mostly that all happens when you have been here on the website for less then 2 months

for refferals you have to think of ways to show and prove the website there going to sign up works and why it works :p

i disagree cuz even though the things u mentioned might be true for alot of users at the same time if you work at it or try to find what offer/survey etc seem to work more VS the ones that dont then you can use the ones that work and make the cash from them :p