Any good scary stories that have heppend to you ?

More options

Points2Shop Forums » Off-Topic » Any good scary stories that have heppend to you ?
Created: 2012-05-22 19:17:58
gemo1219
US (CA) silver
My first post
Total posts: 3
Date of Birth: 1980-10-06
Total Earnings: $15.72
reply date: 2012-05-22 19:17:58

well actully about a week ago.... i was watching tv like normaly and keep in mind (i have never heard of any animals or humens dyeing or being killed around my area or anything like that no urben legends around here ) anyway so i was watching tv normaly it was about 8:24 or aroud that time and i was sitting on a couch that is in my room (wierd i know but i dont have beenie bag chairs) and i was watching king of the hill and my sisterwas asleep just like the rest of my family when straight out of nowhere and i mean out of freaking no where sieriosly no freaking where i felt a bad burning sensation on m left thie (im bad at spelling) and it lasted for about 3 or 4 seconds i had shorts on at the time so i quickly checked it out i was freaked out cause it was clear no doubt about it red claw or nail marks they where completlly straight not curvy or round or anything straight like a line i was freaking out really bad on the inside because i do belive in ghosts and spirets and demons and so anyway i got up and i looked all over the room and i saw a shadow move it looked like a manish figure or something i fallowd it into the kitchin with my phones camera lightand it disapeared ... i could not sleep that night and i got out my spescial candle and lit it it was blessed by a priest when i got my first communin im cathlic by the way ive had unexplained expieriences whee i live before but ive always dismissed them because they never actully physicly hurt me untill now .....
majormoneymaker
US diamond
Why stop now?
Total posts: 874
Total Earnings: $2432.81
reply date: 2012-05-24 21:51:57

Someone's been watching a little to much Ghost Adventures huh? Kidding, but nothing scary has happend to me yet :(
gemo1219
US (CA) silver
My first post
Total posts: 3
Date of Birth: 1980-10-06
Total Earnings: $15.72
reply date: 2012-05-24 21:55:09

im sierios dude and i really belive that show is full of it anything ghost related on mainstream media is usely fake i only belive people who have actully expieriences and im not kidding that literly just apeard out of no where like im not lieing i clearly felt it and clearly no doubt saw red marks there
DeadlyPikachu
US (VA) platinum
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 354
Total Earnings: $200.01
reply date: 2012-05-26 17:52:29

alright i got one (true story) there is an island called Trinidad in the Caribbean right so i went there for a vacation once. There is a beach called Mayaro beach and its said that on that beach many ppl go into the water and drown. I had no choice to go i was forced by my parents. i was 2 scared to go into the water so i didnt. So that night me and some of my cousins went out on the beach at like midnight. It was pitch dark and there was no moon. But when my eyes adjusted all of us saw a black shadow zooop right pass our faces. I nor my cousins ever screamed so hard b4. The next morning i woke up and on the news i heard that some1 that had drowned over 2 weeks ago had just washed up on the beach. I had 2 go c it so i did. WORST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE. It was the ugliest thing i had ever seen. Im not gonna get to graphic but it was truly nasty. Then 2 make it worse that night there was a bat in my hotel room.I dont even know how he got in my room. I dont believe in vampires but i swear to god he was going straight for my neck. So luckily my grandad was there and he smacked it with a broom. Im sure all of these occurrences were from that guys spirit.Iscreamed at my dad to let us go home and he apparently had some experiences also but doesnt wanna tell me so we went home. (This all happened on a weekend and im never going to mayaro beach ever again.) THE END.
2010-08-16 18:42:20
chevybow
US (CT) diamond
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1497
Date of Birth: 1996-11-04
Total Earnings: $1266.21
reply date: 2012-05-26 17:57:14

So i was on the computer in the late night hours like i always am. this happened like 2 days ago. It was about 2 am and then i heard someone yell out "Get off the computer its late". My initial reaction was "ok" but then i realized that my parents were away because of work and both my siblings are in college...