Account being blocked from buying (Resolved)

More options

Points2Shop Forums » Support » Account being blocked from buying (Resolved)
Created: 2012-05-19 20:13:34
xicritical
US (GA) new
My first post
Total posts: 2
Date of Birth: 1996-09-11
Total Earnings: $1.14
reply date: 2012-05-19 20:13:34

I cant buy anything because i had account issues with my address but thats fix now. even verfied it with UPS. i sent a ticket to tell them i had fixed it and can the unblock my account but no reply. its been almost 9 days
chevybow
US (CT) diamond
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1497
Date of Birth: 1996-11-04
Total Earnings: $1265.71
reply date: 2012-05-19 20:14:17

Just patiently wait for a reply from the admins :) they seems to be a bit behind with support tickets
chevychic255
US (GA) moderator
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 8920
Date of Birth: 1992-09-01
Total Earnings: $2903.1
reply date: 2012-05-19 20:15:12

You'll need to wait for the admin assigned to your ticket to get to yours. Make sure you're not adding several replies to your ticket, each new response would reset the timer on your ticket and send it to the end of the waiting list. They will get back to you in a few weekdays. They usually take off days over the weekend. :)
`·.,¸ ,.·* ª"˜¨¨¨¨˜"ª¤¤ª"˜¨¨¨¨˜"ª
CrEaTiOnE
UK platinum
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 354
Total Earnings: $679.69
reply date: 2012-05-19 20:15:29

Okay, lets see, I didn't know they allowed banned users to interact on the forums (based on shoutbox experience) anyways, why have they set this block, is it because someone else if using your address, or do you have more then one account?
Lovin' it
chevychic255
US (GA) moderator
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 8920
Date of Birth: 1992-09-01
Total Earnings: $2903.1
reply date: 2012-05-19 20:37:23

Okay, lets see, I didn't know they allowed banned users to interact on the forums (based on shoutbox experience) anyways, why have they set this block, is it because someone else if using your address, or do you have more then one account?CrEaTiOnE
It depends on the account issues. Some issues will have your account restricted from communications, others don't. Also please let's not discuss others account issues in the forums. They need to stay between the member and the admin through tickets. :) We cannot help with them here.

Support tickets are not behind at the moment either. It's just the weekend right now and some admins take off days over the weekend so you're less likely to get a reply then. Be patient and wait for admin to get back to you.
`·.,¸ ,.·* ª"˜¨¨¨¨˜"ª¤¤ª"˜¨¨¨¨˜"ª