[GUIDE] Getting Offers Approved Consistently

More options

Points2Shop Forums » P2S Surveys and Offers » [GUIDE] Getting Offers Approved Consistently
Created: 2012-05-18 18:46:11
Clydestah
US (GA) gold
New Poster
Total posts: 6
Date of Birth: 1984-02-19
Total Earnings: $63.88
reply date: 2012-05-18 18:46:11 last edited on: 2012-05-18 18:47:53

The million dollar question: How do I get offers approved? How do I get a lot of points easy?

The answer is simple - there is no "get rich quick" way to earn a lot of points extremely fast. You can, however, earn a lot of points by following some of the tips I will provide you with in this guide. I have used these tips personally, and I've found a lot of success using them. I hope that this guide will assist you in earning points, completing offers, and reaching your goal.

How do I earn points? This is the question that everyone wants the answer to. If you want to earn points, you must first understand how points2shop works. Points2shop is partnered with companies such as USAMP, PeanutLabs, Trialpay, and others. These companies provide points2shop with offers, surveys, and other things that you can do to earn points. The owners of these companies are looking for real information. Most of the time, they are looking to better their companies by gaining the knowledge of your opinion. When you complete a survey or offer, you get rewarded for your opinion.

So you still haven't answered my question: How do I earn points?

Earning points is a quite simple task, really. Points2shop has a wide variety of things you can do to earn points, including Free Offers, USAMP Trusted Surveys, $1 Offers, Trialpay, Daily Surveys, PeanutLabs, Real Surveys, Recurring Tasks, and Games. Now before I explain further about how to earn points, I will explain each of the point earning categories.

- Free Offers

The 'free offers' category is exactly what it says; free offers. This category consists of offers that are COMPLETELY free. These offers are great for beginniners; and they also have high approval rates.

- USAMP Trusted Surveys

The 'USAMP Trusted Surveys' category consists of many different earning opportunities; ranging from surveys to profiles. USAMP is partnered with points2shop to bring you a great chance to earn points. They are exactly what they are named. Trusted. USAMP is personally one of my favorite ways to earn points. I've gotten a lot off of USAMP.

- PeanutLabs

PeanutLabs is also partnered with points2shop - and while it does have surveys, it also has a large variety of other offers you can complete, such as signing up for websites, or downloading applications. PeanutLabs has a good approval rate, and is a great way to earn points.

- Trialpay

Trialpay also has a partnership with points2shop - but it is unique in it's own way. The way Trialpay works is that you spend money, but make more money in return. You purchase something with your own money, and get rewarded with more money - or points - whichever you prefer.

Recurring Tasks

Recurring tasks are jobs that you have to perform online for points2shop. They give you a very nicely detailed explanation on how to do these; and if performed correctly, you WILL get paid.

Okay, okay! You've explained enough about the categories. Now, how do I earn points?!

Finally, we've gotten to the core of the guide: earning points. You have a choice of all of the listed categories of earning points. First? Pick which one is right for you. When you've chosen that, you will need to find an offer or survey that suits you.

Okay... and then what?

Then you'll need to fill out the survey, or complete the offer as listed. You must always remember to use 100% valid information - it is against the rules to use fake information, and doing so may result in you not earning any points and the offer or survey getting rejected or denied. The surveys or offers will give you a detailed explanation on what exactly you are required to do to earn points.

Seems easy enough, right? I'll make it easier for you.

I have a few suggestions, and I will list them here:

AutoFill - Depending on your browser, the tool 'AutoFill' can be extremely useful. After you are able to download and access AutoFill, you will fill in your information into it; and whenever you do a survey or an offer, your information will be automatically entered into the text boxes when asked. I find that this reduces the labor a lot.

Clearing Cache and Cookies - When completing surveys or offers, it is a great idea to clear your cookies and your cache after every offer or survey. Cache and cookies are temporary files that store on your computer, and can cause problems when you want an offer to approve. Some people prefer to clear cookies and cache from their personal browser, but my suggestion would be to download a simple, easy, effective tool for clearing this out - CCleaner. You can locate this program at: http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner/download

Patience - You must understand that many offers have to be confirmed by the companies that provide them; so if an offer or survey does not approve instantly, give it some time. If you still haven't gotten anything after say, two days, then I would suggest making a support ticket. Do not freak out if an offer isn't completely instant all of the time.

If anyone needs some help, I personally would like to invite you to post here or contact me another way, whether it be a points2shop message, or a points2shop instant message. I would be more than happy to help. Happy earning!
chevybow
US (CT) diamond
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1497
Date of Birth: 1996-11-04
Total Earnings: $1266.21
reply date: 2012-05-18 21:14:33

Nice guide :p Thanks for sharing
Clydestah
US (GA) gold
New Poster
Total posts: 6
Date of Birth: 1984-02-19
Total Earnings: $63.88
reply date: 2012-05-19 11:03:43

Thank you, Chevybow. I will most likely add more to it as I go along, and I hope I can help someone out there. I'm always available for any questions.
chevychic255
US (GA) moderator
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 9042
Total Earnings: $3016.84
reply date: 2012-05-19 21:00:12 last edited on: 2012-05-19 21:00:53

A couple words of advice about your guide;
Autofill usually isn't recommended when completing offers. Yes, it does make things go faster however the advertisers like it better if you take your time on the offer. This could possibly lower your chances of approval on offers which is why we don't recommend it.

Sending a ticket about non-crediting offers isn't going to help. The admins nor anyone on P2S approves offers, the advertisers do. However, if you have completed a paid offer from P2S's offers, you could then submit a ticket and provide proof to the admin of completion. If you've completed a paid or other offer from an external offer, please submit an inquiry to the categories support, not here.
`·.,¸ ,.·* ª"˜¨¨¨¨˜"ª¤¤ª"˜¨¨¨¨˜"ª
chevybow
US (CT) diamond
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1497
Date of Birth: 1996-11-04
Total Earnings: $1266.21
reply date: 2012-05-19 21:04:49

Well for the autofill i didnt think he meant use it for everything. I find autofill very useful for the first page of surveys. Its not like im gonna change that information until my birthday lol.
You are not logged in.
Login with your social network:

Shoutbox