Need Referrals? I Have A Deal To Make With You! [Gold+ Members]

More options

Points2Shop Forums » Referral Talk » Need Referrals? I Have A Deal To Make With You! [Gold+ Members]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. 56
Created: 2012-05-14 23:10:37
xXShaddowTXx
US (NV) gold
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1293
Date of Birth: 1995-09-05
Total Earnings: $352.36
reply date: 2012-05-14 23:10:37 last edited on: 2012-11-18 21:15:27

MODERATOR MESSAGE: Any transaction you make between this user and yourself is at your own risk, Points2shop will not be responsible if the referrals or payment is not received.

==============================================

IF ORDERING IS CLOSED DO NOT POST AN ORDER IT WILL BE IGNORED AND YOU WILL HAVE TO REPOST WHEN ORDERING IS OPEN!

This little message is for referrers! If you need referrals skip this bit:
Are you a referrer? If you have a referral site that gets decent traffic [40+ visits a day] please message me and we may be able to work something out.

Need referrals?!
The picture above is from a very recent 40 day period in which I watched the referrals come in from the very same site your link could be on!

Basically, I have a site that receives on average 8 referrals a day, these referrals are rarely active but they will sometimes at least get you a registration bonus (50 cents). These referrals are 100% real but they do not make enough money to be considered good referrals. I am now allowing any member Gold honour level + to "rent" my referral site. This does not mean you get control over the site, it simply means my referral link is replaced with yours until you reach a goal. The price I charge for this awesome opportunity? Only 40 points per a referral!

You can use this to generate enough referrals to rank up to Platinum, Diamond, or Legendary! Or even to get a little edge in the monthly referral competition, that is a pretty sweet deal for only 40 points a ref!

Completed Orders And Some Feedback:
If you would like your name and/or feedback removed from this list please detail so in a Private Message.

Thanks for the help ^*^ I was able to get all the refs I needed for legend in about a week. Its nice you keep updating and replying back to let me know about whats happening. It was nice working with you.AbbyAW

xXShaddowTXx runs a clean, legit referrals for points trading system. I was put on one of his beta sites and the referrals came in evenly over the course of 9 days. He has helped me reach my goal of Platinum Honor status and I thank him. I didn't even expect the referrals I got to be active, but I ended up getting a few of them to complete their offer bonuses which makes me my money back! I definitely recommend this offer to anyone looking to increase his/her amount of referrals in a short time. Thanks again xXShaddowTXx!ngillis311

I just have to say that xXShaddowTXx you are absolutely amazing. I will definitely becoming back for more refs once you open up shop again. I am so happy with how quickly the referrals are coming that I couldn't wait to post this. I am also going to pay you double because it was well worth it. Because of your help I was finally able to reach the level of Platinum. Thank You! Thank You!wickedsavior

Well, where do I start? This service is fantastic. He sends you messages keeping you updated which are sometimes funny, adds in to value it does but best of all it actually was worth it. My order of nine referrals was completed in a day or two and I made the money back, got $4 altogether from the referrals although they are inactive but he does tell you that in the post so no false advertising. Will be ordering again when the time comes for me to need more referrals to become Diamond. Good Luck Shadow and hope you have the best of luck with this.SilentNight96

WOW! That is all that I can say! This is by far the best ref program that there is! xXShaddowTXx constantly checks up with you to make sure you are on the right track and is helpful on the way. His system is also very speedy. I was able to get my count of 83 refs in less than a week! I love the fact that it is an honest trade deal in which I was even able to make a couple of cash! . Thank you! That is all I can say!pointsshopper900
Cavalry
US (AL) gold
Used to the forums
Total posts: 38
Date of Birth: 1980-06-09
Total Earnings: $689.73
reply date: 2012-05-14 23:33:48

I was thinking about suggesting this eailer this year but now that you have posted does it brake any p2s rules?
xXShaddowTXx
US (NV) gold
reply date: 2012-05-14 23:37:05 last edited on: 2012-05-15 07:47:53

I thoroughly read the P2S/Cashle Forum Rules and I did not find anything suggesting this thread is breaking any rules.

EDIT~~

An order is currently being filled. Please stand by until my next post.
shadycush
UK platinum
Used to the forums
Total posts: 48
Total Earnings: $449.86
reply date: 2012-05-16 05:26:10

I saw a post get removed just yesterday for helping people with the helper system.
No harm was in the helping, it was removed due to the user asking for donation of points in return, they classed it as begging.. Just a heads up :)
Shady Baby :-p
xXShaddowTXx
US (NV) gold
reply date: 2012-05-16 05:28:00

I saw a post get removed just yesterday for helping people with the helper system.
No harm was in the helping, it was removed due to the user asking for donation of points in return, they classed it as begging.. Just a heads upshadycush

Thank you for the heads up. I doubt I have anything to worry about though. :) I've already talked to someone about this.

Completed an order, filling in a second and then I'm free again Go ahead and post, should be ready by tomorrow.
Exar
UK platinum
Total posts: 1503
reply date: 2012-05-16 06:16:13

I may take you up on this while I fix my network.

~Exar
|Facebook Credits Free|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|| Got a ref site? Take part in the Digg (Link) Exchange|Need advice on SEO?Read My SEO Breakdown|----------------------------------| | Help put an end to Cancer by Donating to Cancer Research|
massie420
UK elite
Junior Poster
Total posts: 95
Date of Birth: 1982-08-10
Total Earnings: $583.97
reply date: 2012-05-16 06:21:42

I could really use your help. I'm useless with refs, would like to get to 10, have 4 at moment. thanks in advance
http://www.flickr.com/photos/massie420
Mydragonsfly
US (ND) elite
Half way there
Total posts: 602
Date of Birth: 1996-07-02
reply date: 2012-05-16 08:11:14

I got 42, would like to break 50. No need for revealing my number on my profile though, you can keep track of it through my merits history watchmacallit...
not sure if they have this or not yet but i think its a good idea since most int. users do benefit more from refs and this could just boost that part" "Some international members seem to be very good at referringDarkninja, Shelbinator
xXShaddowTXx
US (NV) gold
reply date: 2012-05-16 09:10:07

I have messaged you both :) Thank you for taking an interest!
redtwister
US diamond
Total posts: 2382
Total Earnings: $3882.37
reply date: 2012-05-16 09:26:53

This sounds like a great idea. I'll be willing to participate. My visits to referrals ratio is horrendous. :p I have 28 at the moment and looking to hit the 50 mark. So only needing 22. Thanks in advance.