disqualfied from survey head survey

More options

Points2Shop Forums » P2S Surveys and Offers » disqualfied from survey head survey
1 2
Created: 2012-05-09 16:43:14
martiboy
UK platinum
New Poster
Total posts: 14
Total Earnings: $319.3
reply date: 2012-05-12 14:24:12

I personly think there is a bug with it. I have been a member at p2s for 60 days now. Every single day i try survey head i get disqualified. Before and after every offer i clear my cookies. I dont even get to enter any information. I just click survey head and bam im disqualified. I have seen a lot of people from the uk doing the offer so it has nothing to do with the uk. Without putting in any information how do they know we wont qualify for the offer.
martiboy
UK platinum
New Poster
reply date: 2012-05-14 14:19:51

Me again. Since my last comment i have been trying different things. I tried another laptop and guess what survey head worked. I still havent found out what the problem is with this laptop. I tried firefox/internet explorer/google chrome. I tried ccleaner. I have removed all anit virus and firewalls. If i get to the bottom of it i will post back again. It just seems strange that everything else works apart from survey head.
martiboy
UK platinum
New Poster
reply date: 2012-05-15 12:33:19

Ok last comment. this has now worked for me. Im using firefox. Right click firefox on your desktop and run as administrator. Then go to points2shop then do the surveyhead. Dont forget to clear your cookies before your start. :)