Why does this keep getting denied???

More options

Points2Shop Forums » Support » Why does this keep getting denied???
Created: 2012-05-09 10:42:03
katonastick
US (CA) platinum
Junior Poster
Total posts: 65
Total Earnings: $313.31
reply date: 2012-05-09 10:42:03

I've been trying to order skyrim for the last week, and every time it gets denied saying "item is not available for the price specified", but I'm being extremely non-specific with the seller I want to buy from.
http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/7330/theheck.png

I'm using all the buy options and they still deny it just because the one I order with gets bought... I thought those were there for just in case the one you pick does get bought!
I don't want to type anything into the box because then it will be a manual order and I'll never receive any info on on the order., but do I have to type in "I do not care who you buy from, just buy it" or what? It's getting really frustrating to log in every day with "denied" in my inbox.

I need it by next sunday for my daughter's birthday, to make matters worse, and the last present I ordered from here never came.
My lovely Queen!
kaidenlogan
UK legend
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 356
Date of Birth: 1980-06-06
Total Earnings: $2178.45
reply date: 2012-05-09 10:43:16

just type in the comments box willing to pay 1000points more
katonastick
US (CA) platinum
Junior Poster
Total posts: 65
Total Earnings: $313.31
reply date: 2012-05-09 10:46:51

The problem with that is that they will count it as a manual order and I will be uninformed of whether it shipped or not, or if there is an error with my order. Last time I did that, I didn't receive my item ever because there was an error with my order and so I just waited weeks after I needed it thinking it was coming.
I don't like having no information on my order.
My lovely Queen!
cdl7307
US (TX) elite
New Poster
Total posts: 12
Date of Birth: 1985-05-08
Total Earnings: $857.22
reply date: 2012-05-10 08:16:31

I have also experienced both issues recently. I had an order that I was told was approved, but when I inquired about it a couple of weeks later, I was told that there was an error processing it with Amazon and it had to be resubmitted. More recently, I had an order that was denied, but support could not offer a specific explanation why (they could only list potential reasons an order could be denied). I was told to place the order again selecting all buying options, but based on your experience it seems that that doesn't help either.

Hopefully, there is another option that will allow you to get the item in time for your daughter's birthday. With any luck, whatever solution is devised can be used by other users experiencing similar issues.
AbbyAW
US (FL) moderator
Old Forum User
Total posts: 2757
Total Earnings: $2231.01
reply date: 2012-05-10 09:06:07

katonastick - Orders made from the reward gallery do not count as manual orders, only if you order it in a ticket and it can not be added to your profile. If it can be added to your profile, it is not a manual order though i do understand the confusion to believe it was since approved items sometimes say it. The reason you do not get info on an item depends entirely on the seller and even the shipper. Like ive ordered directly from amazon and was never given any info (in most cases you are not given any info and just that its approved). In rare cases you are given the info with another order of mine I got tracking and everything since the shipper was lasership. Keep in mind most orders in general will not give out any info on your item at all as asked by amazon and you will have to wait til it is shipped.

What exact options have you checked to ensure your order will not get denied when it is?
❝Anyone can love a rose, but it takes a great deal to love a leaf. It's ordinary to love the beautiful, but it's beautiful to love the ordinary❞