Order Processing Issues (Resolved)

More options

Points2Shop Forums » Support » Order Processing Issues (Resolved)
Created: 2012-05-07 08:21:05
cdl7307
US (TX) elite
New Poster
Total posts: 12
Date of Birth: 1985-05-08
Total Earnings: $857.22
reply date: 2012-05-07 08:21:05

On March 23, 2012, I made a relatively small order. After two weeks without receipt of the items, I submitted a support ticket and found out that Points2Shop did not properly process the order and it had to be reprocessed. I assumed this was just a fluke and was not particularly concerned.

On May 2, I made another relatively small order, but did not have enough points to request additional buying options (e.g. spend up to 100 more points, etc), so I was prepared for the possibility that it might be denied. On May 4, the order was denied for the following reason: "Unfortunately this item is no longer available for the price specified." Now that I had more points, I went ahead and placed the same order again with the same sellers, but noticed something unusual: there were no differences in the prices of the items. I submitted a support ticket and received the following generic response: "Sometimes there is tax for your state or the price did go up and it just didn't update yet. Its best to use the buy options when ordering so it has a less likely chance of being denied." I checked Amazon's website and confirmed that the prices had indeed not changed and Amazon isn't charging sales tax for my state.

Unfortunately, one of the items is now sold out on Amazon because of these seemingly unnecessary delays. I have requested a specific reason why my first order was denied (while all items were in stock for the same prices), but haven't received a response just yet. I am concerned since this is the second time I have experienced unexplained order processing problems.
Stijn1234
BE admin
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 9975
Date of Birth: 1981-03-18
Total Earnings: $47.3
reply date: 2012-05-10 04:36:34

I'm very sorry for all the trouble but these issues can only be sorted out through support ticket.
cdl7307
US (TX) elite
New Poster
Total posts: 12
Date of Birth: 1985-05-08
Total Earnings: $857.22
reply date: 2012-05-10 08:07:24

I should point out that this issue was never truly resolved. While I received multiple responses to the support ticket I submitted, no one could actually tell me why my order was denied the first time (they could only list possible reasons).