Created: 2012-04-27 15:14:07
Diverdown
CA platinum
Junior Poster
Total posts: 72
Date of Birth: 1990-12-05
Total Earnings: $579.91
reply date: 2012-04-27 15:14:07

Hey, I have been a member for about 2 months now, and I really have no complaints about this site as I know it is legit - I have earned a couple DVD's off it and I have recommended it to people and a few have signed up.. yet they barely do anything, haha but thats them, but to the point..

As most people know and most people have told me, members outside of the US or UK are very troubled in terms of getting offers to credit or even offers to be offered, as their country, (in my case, Canada) has limited advertisers and crediting, through no fault of P2S of course, but I would ask if there is any way to boost this for outside users? It is very discouraging seeing other users getting many offers completed and many rewards and points while people outside UK/US are struggling to earn, or qualify and only earn maybe 2 - 3 points in a day.

As of now, the only offers that credit undoubtedly are the IplayCOD click offers, and the videos that used to be on Radium One or Matomy, which have seemingly disappeared.

I am currently having a lot of issues, in terms of even qualifying for surveys, getting offers or even getting credited for offers I've completed - there are at least 20 or so offers I know of that I had completed and have not received credit for, but its not essentially about that, the point I am making is that if anyone can help me or other users outside the hot spots - I clear cookies, make new email addresses and all this but I still can not qualify or even get credited when I do, so as you could imagine it is very, very frustrating and discouraging - only to make about 3 points a day, with the occasional pay out from Crowd Flower tasks that give 15 cents every two days or so, its very minimal..

If anyone has any ideas, advice, or techniques to make it easier for people like myself who are having very, very hard time getting offers and approvals, could you enlighten us?
Exar
UK platinum
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1503
reply date: 2012-04-27 15:19:25

First off I have to ask: Are you using fresh emails and clearing cookies?

Secondly: I understand your frustration for lack of offers but not too long ago, It was the same for the uk. We had a huge lack of offers to do. As time went on and people like me and you stayed onsite. It became worth while for both, P2S and advertisers to place more offers for us. Now look where we are.

My best advise I could give just now is: Keep at it and stay true. You never know what P2S has round the corner. :)

You can also try to get some referals as you can earn from them. UK, USA refs would be good for you but it may also be beneficial to you and P2S to get some more people from CA too. Thus improving the market for CA advertisers.

Any Help?

~Exar
|Facebook Credits Free|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|| Got a ref site? Take part in the Digg (Link) Exchange|Need advice on SEO?Read My SEO Breakdown|----------------------------------| | Help put an end to Cancer by Donating to Cancer Research|
Diverdown
CA platinum
Junior Poster
Total posts: 72
Date of Birth: 1990-12-05
Total Earnings: $579.91
reply date: 2012-04-27 15:24:18

A little bit, but I do clear cookies and I have the CCleaner I downloaded from a topic on this site, and I use different emails but I still get no qualification or any result from it - as for referrals, Iv been trying and people just don't seem to care or believe me even when I show them proof and walk them through it, its just very, very frustrating and very discouraging.. Im a patient person so undoubtedly I will probably stick around and do what I can, even if its only 2 - 3 points a day, but I would hope in the future that members outside the UK and US would be given a hand.

As of right now its very hard to stay interested in this for people I refer when they try and they say "This don't work." Again, I am in Canada so most my referrals come from Canada haha so its like lose/lose, I get a referral sure but they don't stick around cause they don't get credit or anything. I've tried youtube, facebook and even twitter for ref links but I just haven't been able to get more than 10, so Im just really at a loss about what to do to help improve this for myself and other people who are having similar problems
You are not logged in.
Login with your social network:

Shoutbox