Created: 2012-04-17 11:25:09
crazyboyjohn
PH new
New Poster
Total posts: 8
Date of Birth: 1990-12-18
Total Earnings: $2.04
reply date: 2012-04-17 11:25:09

May i Ask if how can i verify my address?? i already earned $2 as the instruction said.. have atleast $2... what i will do next...is their a thing to verify my address?? or it will automatically verified?? and how many days would it take? =.= thanks if their is someone who will ANSWER...EACH of my QUESTIONS..
Jorge421
US (CA) silver
My first post
Total posts: 3
Date of Birth: 1993-04-21
Total Earnings: $17.87
reply date: 2012-04-17 11:28:22

To verify your address you need to order something from low-cost rewards under spend points. It took about 4 days for the order to be submitted thus verifying my address. After you hit bronze you can start spending points on other rewards.
MrInsanity
UK diamond
Junior Poster
Total posts: 67
Total Earnings: $1626.3
reply date: 2012-04-17 11:30:07

crazyboyjohn, Verify by ordering an item. Check points2shop.com/rewards or ukcl.info for cheap rewards. Once approved, you will be upgraded to Bronze. You may not be able to use either of those site because of the country your located in, but give it a try, you get the jist anyway. It depends on what day you order your prize if its on a weekday it shouldn't take long about 2-3 days to approve then you will be upgraded.
crazyboyjohn
PH new
New Poster
reply date: 2012-04-17 11:33:31

Hmmmmmm--Sir.. But it says..

There are a few ways to verify your address:

*Send a product to your address and your address is automatically verified.

*Request a check for withdrawing cash

*Cashle users can request a verification letter, this is a free option. Members who joined through P2S do not have this option. We believe that the free 250 points P2S users get can easily be used for product redemption, which will be more cost efficient way for us to verify their address.

*If you're an international member, you need at least 50 referrals or at least $2 in earnings before you can request a verification letter.

this thing makes me crazy =.=
MrInsanity
UK diamond
Junior Poster
Total posts: 67
Total Earnings: $1626.3
reply date: 2012-04-17 11:36:53

Cashle users can request a verification letter, this is a free option. Members who joined through P2S do not have this option. We believe that the free 250 points P2S users get can easily be used for product redemption, which will be more cost efficient way for us to verify their address.crazyboyjohn

If you have signed up through cashle you can request a verification letter.
Jorge421
US (CA) silver
My first post
Total posts: 3
Date of Birth: 1993-04-21
Total Earnings: $17.87
reply date: 2012-04-17 11:42:21

Your total earnings says you earned $1.97 under you name. Maybe the system is reading the same information. Verify on the top bar that you have earned at least $2.00 or try to earn a few more pennies and check again. If that doesn't work then submit a ticket here > http://www.cashle.com/tickets/new_ticket <. It should be resolved by them
crazyboyjohn
PH new
New Poster
reply date: 2012-04-17 12:13:50

ohhhh... Thanks.. i already Verify my Address(i just clicked it..) but then..their is still a little problem... in my account it says "Address is not USPS verified. We will try to verify your address when we order your rewards." so what does this thing means? should still order a rewards before i claim/get my---Verify my Address?
chevychic255
US (GA) moderator
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 8604
Total Earnings: $2721.1
reply date: 2012-04-17 15:15:31

ohhhh... Thanks.. i already Verify my Address(i just clicked it..) but then..their is still a little problem... in my account it says "Address is not USPS verified. We will try to verify your address when we order your rewards." so what does this thing means? should still order a rewards before i claim/get my---Verify my Address?crazyboyjohn
Just request the verification letter to be sent to you, you can verify this way when you receive the letter in the mail. Go to the Account tab and click Verify Address where you can request it. It can take 2-3 weeks, sometimes longer, to arrive in the mail. Once you get the letter and enter the code you'll be verified and automatically upgraded to bronze honor, then that message you're reading will say you're verified. You don't have to order an item as well to get verified, just one or the other. :)
`·.,¸ ,.·* Help support my P2S Cause.
JorgeBO
PE new
New Poster
Total posts: 9
Date of Birth: 1998-06-03
Total Earnings: $1.75
reply date: 2013-02-26 15:38:08

please help me i dont understando how to verify mi address because i am a international member and i need 5o0 reffels what is that?
kamrananjumsoj
This post has been deleted.
1 2
You are not logged in.
Login with your social network:

Shoutbox