Created: 2012-04-04 19:25:50
EverythingTween
US (CA) bronze
New Poster
Total posts: 6
Date of Birth: 1965-04-10
Total Earnings: $8.25
reply date: 2012-04-04 19:25:50 last edited on: 2012-04-04 19:44:36

According to a former member (jomora), videos can be viewed several times and the user will be rewarded with points for watching the same video again and again! But they may get reported for doing this and lose their account. So either fix this or don't ban users who don't know they're not supposed to do this!
xXRELOADEDX
UK platinum
Used to the forums
Total posts: 50
Date of Birth: 1990-09-30
Total Earnings: $147.24
reply date: 2012-04-04 19:28:21

you can its not a problem some companies are nice
EverythingTween
US (CA) bronze
New Poster
reply date: 2012-04-04 19:30:14

But they only want you to watch the video once

you can its not a problem some companies are nicexXRELOADEDX
xXRELOADEDX
UK platinum
Used to the forums
Total posts: 50
Date of Birth: 1990-09-30
Total Earnings: $147.24
reply date: 2012-04-04 19:31:43

some dont mind
chevychic255
US (GA) moderator
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 9009
Total Earnings: $2995.22
reply date: 2012-04-04 19:40:57

No it's not alright to watch the videos over and over again. Some offer categories (like Radium One) doesn't make the offers disappear automatically when you click or do the offer and it approves, so the offer is still there until you refresh the page. Abusing something like that, you'll get the offers reversed and possibly end up with account issues, or worse it's a bannable offense. You cannot do offers more than once and get it approved, unless otherwise stated, videos isn't an exception. I wouldn't recommend members do this.
`·.,¸ ,.·* ª"˜¨¨¨¨˜"ª¤¤ª"˜¨¨¨¨˜"ª
Nightshade3
US gold
Senior Poster
Total posts: 125
reply date: 2012-04-04 19:53:49

I've watched the same RadiumOne video like 20 times before, before I realized it wouldn't disappear all on its own, yet I only got credited three times, which means that there IS a limit on the number of times you can do videos. Other GPTs let you, and even encourage you to watch the video until it disappears, so I doubt the advertiser will ever reverse your offer for getting an extra point out of it. The offer staying there until you refresh the page is NOT a glitch, because there's nothing to abuse. The advertiser controls how many times you can watch a video before you stop getting credited (anywhere from 1-5 times, usually). Regardless of whether the offer still shows up on the page, you just won't get credited after a certain amount of times.
chevychic255
US (GA) moderator
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 9009
Total Earnings: $2995.22
reply date: 2012-04-04 20:09:45

We've had similar problems with Gambit videos (now known as V11 Media Videos) and users abusing them, so I'm going by experience and past problems, not what other sites offer. The offers were reversed for members, so a problem like this does need reporting. I'm aware that some videos do reappear again in some categories, but usually after they've already disappeared before. The member that admitted to this was talking about the same exact video watching it 9 times or over in a row, that is abusing it. And I quote: "there only 1 video, but after you watch it click again the 1video then watch it again" - I call this abusing. Thanks for the heads up, EverythingTween.
`·.,¸ ,.·* ª"˜¨¨¨¨˜"ª¤¤ª"˜¨¨¨¨˜"ª
leetking777
AU new
Used to the forums
Total posts: 35
Total Earnings: $16.8
reply date: 2012-04-05 07:37:16

Some video offers on super sonic go, when you complete it yet some let you watch it 4 or 5 times then it will leave, it lets you do it again EVEN when you refresh your page

I don't think that's a bug
But it's always good to check

:)
I'm only new!!
EverythingTween
US (CA) bronze
New Poster
reply date: 2012-04-05 16:29:13

But they really only want you to watch the video once and get credited once. At least only once in 24 hours anyway.

Some video offers on super sonic go, when you complete it yet some let you watch it 4 or 5 times then it will leave, it lets you do it again EVEN when you refresh your page

I don't think that's a bug
But it's always good to checkleetking777