Why Amazon, Not Ebay?

More options

Points2Shop Forums » Discussion » Why Amazon, Not Ebay?
1 2
Created: 2012-02-17 04:12:04
Ravious
UK gold
Getting Chatty
Total posts: 16
Date of Birth: 1990-04-22
Total Earnings: $41.35
reply date: 2012-02-18 09:09:09

Yeah but some things you can get on ebay you can't get on amazon. I buy Xbox controller stuff like LED's for them and you can't get that on amazon.
chevychic255
US (GA) moderator
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 9042
Total Earnings: $3016.81
reply date: 2012-02-18 09:42:19

Yeah but some things you can get on ebay you can't get on amazon. I buy Xbox controller stuff like LED's for them and you can't get that on amazon.Ravious
There are eBay gift cards available to purchase from the Gift Cards section here in the US. I'm not sure about the UK. You could try looking on Amazon.com, instead of Amazon.co.uk, and see if they sell them there. If it's there, you could send in a ticket to the admin team and have it ordered manually.
`·.,¸ ,.·* ª"˜¨¨¨¨˜"ª¤¤ª"˜¨¨¨¨˜"ª
dawsonxrobbins
US (NV) platinum
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1062
reply date: 2012-02-18 13:49:10

i wish there would be stuff from ebay and amazon. then not more complaining
newSpiritX
ID platinum
Junior Poster
Total posts: 91
Total Earnings: $290.71
reply date: 2012-02-22 19:25:43

I believe the admin have said Amazon is easier to order from than eBay is because Amazon allows shipping items to several other addresses and eBay limits that. Not really sure all behind why.You can still order items with your points earned. If you earn enough then you can request a manual order through a ticket. You would need to make sure the seller you try to order from ships to your country and that you would have enough to cover any extra shipping costs there would be.chevychic255

Yeah, but it's hard to find any sellers who are willing to ship to Asia :D. I checked lots of "Detailed Seller Information"s and hardly found any sellers who are willing to ship to my area. And if it's any, the shipping fee is really higher compared to eBay seller.
But well, even if I willing to pay that fee, it is still hard for me to search for the sellers who are shipping worldwide. Any suggestion to make my searching easier?
xiao2717
US diamond
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1012
Total Earnings: $1510.1
reply date: 2012-02-22 22:05:57

From my experience Ebay doesn't have good customer support, I brought a item that was supposed to be "brand new" but it turned out to be worn and used and their so called " buyer protection " turned out to be mediocre. :mad:
2011-01-30 02:03:55
bigG11
US (NM) elite
Junior Poster
Total posts: 75
reply date: 2012-02-24 20:02:42

amazon is better and i think your orders will get denied half the time on there from bids in ebay
1 2
You are not logged in.
Login with your social network:

Shoutbox