Well,what do you think?

More options

Points2Shop Forums » Off-Topic » Well,what do you think?
1 2
Created: 2012-02-02 18:46:21
parisiangirl77
US platinum
Junior Poster
Total posts: 78
reply date: 2012-02-02 18:46:21

I've just changed my Profile picture to show people that I'm Not obsessed with Jedi Master Yoda.He is WISE,as I'm a person who values wisdom over the physical.If I could only have someone as wise as Yoda,Gandalf,or someone else,that would be wonderful.This site is such a great place to earn anything I want.I just wish that people on here were a little more "wise" overall.Some people actually have the nerve to come on this site,expecting a FREE PS3 in one day.If you're THAT foolish in your ways,then you truly deserve to have nothing.Appreciate what you have,& you will get what you want & need.I love Gandalf,since he is a strong & wise man,who knows what he wants.He isn't as fleeting in his emotions as some,& I like that.I'm not looking for anyone in particular,just a wise,strong person.Its not cool,the way that some people act on this site,so UN-Gandalf-like.Truly,I wish that the wisdom of the great "white wizard" could touch the people of this site.Gandalf has always been my favorite character from the LOTR books.No,I have not read all the books as they are VERY long,but I understand the message from them.So,if you've ever had a moment where you're unsure of yourself,think about what Gandalf would do.
wyatt000
US (IA) bronze
Used to the forums
Total posts: 27
Date of Birth: 1998-02-05
Total Earnings: $1.78
reply date: 2012-02-03 01:30:57

I've just changed my Profile picture to show people that I'm Not obsessed with Jedi Master Yoda.He is WISE,as I'm a person who values wisdom over the physical.If I could only have someone as wise as Yoda,Gandalf,or someone else,that would be wonderful.This site is such a great place to earn anything I want.I just wish that people on here were a little more "wise" overall.Some people actually have the nerve to come on this site,expecting a FREE PS3 in one day.If you're THAT foolish in your ways,then you truly deserve to have nothing.Appreciate what you have,& you will get what you want & need.I love Gandalf,since he is a strong & wise man,who knows what he wants.He isn't as fleeting in his emotions as some,& I like that.I'm not looking for anyone in particular,just a wise,strong person.Its not cool,the way that some people act on this site,so UN-Gandalf-like.Truly,I wish that the wisdom of the great "white wizard" could touch the people of this site.Gandalf has always been my favorite character from the LOTR books.No,I have not read all the books as they are VERY long,but I understand the message from them.So,if you've ever had a moment where you're unsure of yourself,think about what Gandalf would do.parisiangirl77

kool
wyatt000
US (IA) bronze
Used to the forums
Total posts: 27
Date of Birth: 1998-02-05
Total Earnings: $1.78
reply date: 2012-02-03 01:31:28

I've just changed my Profile picture to show people that I'm Not obsessed with Jedi Master Yoda.He is WISE,as I'm a person who values wisdom over the physical.If I could only have someone as wise as Yoda,Gandalf,or someone else,that would be wonderful.This site is such a great place to earn anything I want.I just wish that people on here were a little more "wise" overall.Some people actually have the nerve to come on this site,expecting a FREE PS3 in one day.If you're THAT foolish in your ways,then you truly deserve to have nothing.Appreciate what you have,& you will get what you want & need.I love Gandalf,since he is a strong & wise man,who knows what he wants.He isn't as fleeting in his emotions as some,& I like that.I'm not looking for anyone in particular,just a wise,strong person.Its not cool,the way that some people act on this site,so UN-Gandalf-like.Truly,I wish that the wisdom of the great "white wizard" could touch the people of this site.Gandalf has always been my favorite character from the LOTR books.No,I have not read all the books as they are VERY long,but I understand the message from them.So,if you've ever had a moment where you're unsure of yourself,think about what Gandalf would do.parisiangirl77

nice gandolf :)
RaveAddiction
UK elite
Why stop now?
Total posts: 818
reply date: 2012-02-03 12:17:20

Yeah...
moofoo76
US (CO) diamond
Why stop now?
Total posts: 784
Date of Birth: 1976-06-01
Total Earnings: $1285.39
reply date: 2012-02-03 12:23:16

[QUOTE=parisiangirl77]I've just changed my Profile picture to show people that I'm Not obsessed with Jedi Master Yoda.He is WISE,as I'm a person who values wisdom over the physical.If I could only have someone as wise as Yoda,Gandalf,or someone else,that would be wonderful.This site is such a great place to earn anything I want.I just wish that people on here were a little more "wise" overall.Some people actually have the nerve to come on this site,expecting a FREE PS3 in one day.If you're THAT foolish in your ways,then you truly deserve to have nothing.Appreciate what you have,& you will get what you want & need.I love Gandalf,since he is a strong & wise man,who knows what he wants.He isn't as fleeting in his emotions as some,& I like that.I'm not looking for anyone in particular,just a wise,strong person.Its not cool,the way that some people act on this site,so UN-Gandalf-like.Truly,I wish that the wisdom of the great "white wizard" could touch the people of this site.Gandalf has always been my favorite character from the LOTR books.No,I have not read all the books as they are VERY long,but I understand the message from them.So,if you've ever had a moment where you're unsure of yourself,think about what Gandalf would do.[/QUOT

They take me points my precious they track me yes they track me they give me my points back my precious my precious............
PanTheMan
US (OR) moderator
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1738
Date of Birth: 1985-12-03
Total Earnings: $391.77
reply date: 2012-02-04 06:28:42 last edited on: 2012-02-04 06:41:22

I don't know how to break this to you, so I'll just say it... Gandalf is not real. He is a fictional character. If you want to admire someone who is truly wise, then I would like to introduce you to Sir Didymus. You will not find a more wise, honorable and courageous being.

And let's not forget his trusty steed, Ambrosius, who may not be the bravest, but he is as loyal as they come:

parisiangirl77
US platinum
Junior Poster
Total posts: 78
reply date: 2012-02-04 14:42:38 last edited on: 2012-02-04 14:45:41

I don't know how to break this to you, so I'll just say it... Gandalf is not real. He is a fictional character. If you want to admire someone who is truly wise, then I would like to introduce you to Sir Didymus. You will not find a more wise, honorable and courageous being.And let's not forget his trusty steed, Ambrosius, who may not be the bravest, but he is as loyal as they come.PanTheMan

I KNOW,I'm just expressing my love for LOTR,since the story is one of my favorites.
daDILLYdog
CA silver
Junior Poster
Total posts: 75
Date of Birth: 1994-05-24
Total Earnings: $15.26
reply date: 2012-02-05 05:54:28

Topher Grace is cool
"I changed my mind, I'll have plenty of time to sleep when I'm dead" -PTM
PanTheMan
US (OR) moderator
Points2shop is my specialty