Created: 2012-01-21 11:00:00
nxcashaccount
US (AZ) gold
Getting Chatty
Total posts: 20
Date of Birth: 1975-11-04
Total Earnings: $57.81
reply date: 2012-01-21 11:00:01

Ok. After the first few days of earning enough points to get an Ultimate Game card and then realizing there were issues with my account that too 1 1/2 weeks to straighten out. Then finding out that I had to be a bronze member to get a gift card and finding out I needed to order something to be shipped to my address. That took about 1 1/2 weeks and now it said my order was APPROVED and my pixie stix will be mailed to my home address!! Now I noticed it says I am a BRONZE member but I haven't even received my pixie stix yet how could they have verified my address?? I think they just like giving newbies the run around is what I think. So do I dare order my Game Card or is there yet again something else that will end up getting it DENIED for a 3rd time?? I have patiently been waiting 3+ weeks so far, so if I order it now will it take another 1 1/2 weeks to get it approved and then how long until it is emailed??
helmsuzanne
UK moderator
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 2021
Date of Birth: 1984-02-05
Total Earnings: $1666.36
reply date: 2012-01-21 11:49:25

you become bronze when your order approves then you have to wait 4 it to be delivered which would take about a week.