Points2Shop Forums » Suggestions » Gamering ON P2S
Created: 2012-01-14 14:37:21
sparklingstar
UK bronze
My first post
Total posts: 4
Date of Birth: 1989-11-18
reply date: 2012-01-14 14:37:21

GAMERS DONOT GET ANY ATTENTION HERE AND AS IN COUNTRIES LIKE CHINA AND INDIA VERY LESS OFFERS ARE AVAILABLE (2OR3) MY FRIEND TOLD ME......THAT GAMING MUST BE MADE A PLATFORM FOR EARNING TO AND GETTING HONOUR LEVELS ON THE BASIS OF GAMIN...M NOT SAYING THAT LEGEND ETC...BUT ATLEAST GAMERS MUST BE GIVEN A CRITERION LIKE PROMOTERS FOR GETTING GOOD HONOUR LEVELS......

SO AT LAST I WOULD SAY THAT IF YOU DONOT LIKE THIS SUGGESTION THEN PLZ DO SOMETHING MORE FOR GAMERS ATLEAST INCREASE THE GAMES AND U CAN HAVE PROFIT TOO BY ADDING ADVERTISEMENTS IN GAMES........AND U CAN ALSO START A CONCEPT OF ADDING POINTS BY CASH WITHDRAWL FROM PAYPAL ETC AND THEN USING THOSE POINTS FOR CASH AS POINTS WOULD NOT MAKE IT GAMBLING AND IT WOULD BECOME SAME AS THE CASE OF FB CREDITS FOR PLAYING GAMES
chevychic255
US (GA) moderator
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 8860
Total Earnings: $2869.83
reply date: 2012-01-14 16:03:40

I'm not sure why your post was deleted, so I undeleted it. Perhaps go easier on the caps, it would be easier to read.

Playing the games really isn't that great of a way to earn through here. If there are less offers for other countries, then how will they earn the earnings to even play for games? They more than likely would end up losing more than gained if they started playing their earned points in games, and it doesn't really seem fair. Games is just an extra on the site, not really a huge way to earn from. Promoters have to earn a pretty good amount of referrals to even gain honor levels, and that takes a lot of work. Playing games doesn't compare to that really. Other countries do have the ability to rank up in honor levels just as other members. They're able to request the verification letter instead of verifying by ordering an item. They can earn from offers or choose to promote the site.

The site is always looking for new games to be added so I'm sure more will be added in the future.
`·.,¸ ,.·* ª"˜¨¨¨¨˜"ª¤¤ª"˜¨¨¨¨˜"ª
godssidekick23
US (PA) gold
Junior Poster
Total posts: 63
Date of Birth: 1991-04-23
Total Earnings: $0.91
reply date: 2012-01-15 02:55:06

I would like to suggest a tournament type game
Shake and Bake! If you aint first ur last!
sparklingstar
UK bronze
My first post
Total posts: 4
Date of Birth: 1989-11-18
reply date: 2012-01-15 10:18:59

hhmmm its ok thanks ...though i did got your point chevychic255 that how will they get points to play....though i have many offers as m from UK..

Thnaks all
Cheers :D
xiao2717
US diamond
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1012
Total Earnings: $1509.6
reply date: 2012-01-15 17:29:48

GAMERS DONOT GET ANY ATTENTION HERE AND AS IN COUNTRIES LIKE CHINA AND INDIA VERY LESS OFFERS ARE AVAILABLE (2OR3) MY FRIEND TOLD ME......THAT GAMING MUST BE MADE A PLATFORM FOR EARNING TO AND GETTING HONOUR LEVELS ON THE BASIS OF GAMIN...M NOT SAYING THAT LEGEND ETC...BUT ATLEAST GAMERS MUST BE GIVEN A CRITERION LIKE PROMOTERS FOR GETTING GOOD HONOUR LEVELS......

SO AT LAST I WOULD SAY THAT IF YOU DONOT LIKE THIS SUGGESTION THEN PLZ DO SOMETHING MORE FOR GAMERS ATLEAST INCREASE THE GAMES AND U CAN HAVE PROFIT TOO BY ADDING ADVERTISEMENTS IN GAMES........AND U CAN ALSO START A CONCEPT OF ADDING POINTS BY CASH WITHDRAWL FROM PAYPAL ETC AND THEN USING THOSE POINTS FOR CASH AS POINTS WOULD NOT MAKE IT GAMBLING AND IT WOULD BECOME SAME AS THE CASE OF FB CREDITS FOR PLAYING GAMESsparklingstar

It's easier to read if it's not all in CAPS :nervous:
2011-01-30 02:03:55