Created: 2012-01-05 09:21:55
Rumkri
US (IL) silver
Getting Chatty
Total posts: 21
Date of Birth: 1983-01-01
Total Earnings: $16.71
reply date: 2012-01-05 09:21:55

What can I do with the amount in the total earnings ...like even it's a small amount I see that I have earned them through offers mostly from external offers that give away as money and not as points( that is what I have understood that as). Now can I turn that total earnings thing into cash ......also if those cash are from my offers why can't come under the "cash" section......I know anyone can turn their cash into points but what about the cash in total earnings ...are they not real money from the offers ....or ....
Are they conversion of just the points that I have earned. Pls check my account that say my points as 750+ and total earnings as
$ 6+ and cash as $0....I know I have already asked this question before but my doubts are not cleared...

Thanks for any replies in advance
chevychic255
US (GA) moderator
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 8985
Total Earnings: $2965.95
reply date: 2012-01-06 04:58:49

No, you cannot turn your total earnings into cash. What you see in your current cash balance is what you have. The total earnings appearing under your username in the forums and on your profile is a combination of what you have earned total from the site, including points and cash earned. You cannot turn earned points into cash. A lot of things affect your total earnings; offers, external offers, referrals, contests, paid games, etc.

Some offers are strictly points only, depending on the advertiser and how they want to payout. If you would rather earn in cash from some offers, switch to Cashle.com platform (same log-in information) and complete some offers there. You will see some points only offers there, but you can categorize the offers to show only cash offers. The recurring tasks and daily surveys are nice paying cash offers.
`·.,¸ ,.·* ª"˜¨¨¨¨˜"ª¤¤ª"˜¨¨¨¨˜"ª