How To Finish Download Offers SAFELY!

More options

Points2Shop Forums » P2S Surveys and Offers » How To Finish Download Offers SAFELY!
1 2
Created: 2011-12-22 20:41:30
Devisioned
US silver
New Poster
Total posts: 13
Total Earnings: $22.14
reply date: 2011-12-22 20:41:30 last edited on: 2011-12-23 10:03:59

This is a topic regarding HOW TO SAFELY DOWNLOAD AND COMPLETE DOWNOAD OFFERS WHILE AVOIDING ALL VIRUSES, ADWARE, MALWARE, SPAMBOTS, AND SPYWARE!

Step One:
Get Sandboxie.
[Sandboxie in basic terms makes a whole different HDD to store any downloaded items and installed items. It doesn't require a good computer and a simple google search will bring you to it.]

Step Two:
After installation open the "Sandboxie Control" by searching your computer.
[Simply search your computer for this .exe file.]

Step Three:
Running your browser sandboxed.
[Close all web browsers then on the sandboxie window right click the "Sandboxie Defaultbox" tab and click "Run Sandboxed > Run Anything" after doing so it will bring up a box type "." then browse to your desktop and choose your web browser. I use chrome so I open the Google Chrome shortcut. Move along the border of the window and you'll see a yellow line. This mean it IS sandboxed.]

Step Four:
Completing the offer.
[Open P2S and find a download offer that seems legit. Download the file. DO NOT RECOVER IT. In Sandboxie at the top bar click the "View" tab. Click "Files and Folders." Open your downloads folder. Run the file. Install it with all defaults, decline all free offers except for the actual offer. [NOTE: IF YOUR ANTIVIRUS STILL DETECTS THE SETUP FILE DO DELETE IT IT MAY STILL INSTALL UNWATED PROGRAMS/SPYWARE AND SUCH ONTO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM!!!!!!I WILL LIST ALL I KNOW BELOW] Move back to the programs tab and run the program. Then mark it as complete. You may now close the program.]

Step Five:
Deleting the sandboxed files.
[After knowing it is complete or feeling you've completed it you ae going to have to delete it. In the top bar click the "sandbox" tab and in the "Defaultbox" tab click delete contents. It will close your web browser and delete the files. REPEAT!]

KNOWN SAFE/100%WORKING:
[All Gamehouse Downloads]

KNOWN PROBLEMS/100%UNSAFE:
[All MightyMagoo Downloads]

WILL UPDATE AS NECESSARY!!
robnag
US platinum
Used to the forums
Total posts: 28
Total Earnings: $155.01
reply date: 2011-12-23 12:14:32

Thank you, looks very detailed. I'm going to try your ways of doing some of these download offers and see if it actually works.

Thanks.
Devisioned
US silver
New Poster
Total Earnings: $22.14
reply date: 2011-12-24 13:44:22

No problem. I tried my best to make it detailed to a point where its easily understandable. Hope it works out for you!

-Dev
Raylirts
US elite
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1010
reply date: 2011-12-25 14:17:19

I wish they had something like that for Mac
herbonthepc
UK elite
Half way there
Total posts: 522
Total Earnings: $1166.19
reply date: 2011-12-25 17:19:49

I wish they had something like that for MacRaylirts

use virtualpc on your mac to install a copy of xp & use that for p2s :)
Keech Cottage Childrens And Adults Hospice :)
RaveAddiction
UK elite
Why stop now?
Total posts: 818
reply date: 2011-12-25 18:57:51

Just install it to a safemode'd Flash drive like i do?... takes 1 second to delete it all and its clean after you get your points.
wolfcub18
US (CA) gold
New Poster
Total Earnings: $66.18
reply date: 2012-03-21 00:32:29

do you wait until offer is completed and you get the points or right after claiming the offer?
2010-10-22 14:29:27
Xenitron
IT platinum
Junior Poster
Total posts: 90
Total Earnings: $310.45
reply date: 2012-03-23 19:27:50

i tryed your method and even without the only download offer that works for me is the sweeit im thing for messenger
ebrahimjordan
This post has been deleted.
dawsonxrobbins
US (NV) platinum
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1062
reply date: 2012-07-29 22:51:08

yh those download offers gave my computer sooo many viruses
1 2
You are not logged in.
Login with your social network:

Shoutbox