Elite+ member, want a quick buck?

More options

Points2Shop Forums » Discussion » Elite+ member, want a quick buck?
Created: 2011-10-24 13:18:31
darlingm
This post has been deleted.
AbbyAW
US (FL) moderator
Old Forum User
Total posts: 2767
Total Earnings: $2254.5
reply date: 2011-10-24 14:13:25

Isnt there an option to deny the payment on alertpay? You can redo the withdrawl to your paypal this time.
❝Anyone can love a rose, but it takes a great deal to love a leaf. It's ordinary to love the beautiful, but it's beautiful to love the ordinary❞
darlingm
US (MI) platinum
New Poster
Total posts: 12
Date of Birth: 1981-06-10
Total Earnings: $255.58
reply date: 2011-10-24 14:47:14

That would be awesome.

Not familiar with their service. If I click on one of the transactions, there is a link to "Refund Transaction". Should I click that on the three transactions I've received -- and then the funds will go back into my cashle account?

Just asking to clarify since the transaction's already complete, that I can't "deny" a pending transaction. :)
darlingm
US (MI) platinum
New Poster
Total posts: 12
Date of Birth: 1981-06-10
Total Earnings: $255.58
reply date: 2011-10-24 15:57:51

Sigh. AlertPay only allows a refund within 14 days. $2.77 and $5.76 were refundable, so I refunded those.

$7.16 (less $0.42 fee) came in as $6.74 on 10/3/2011. It won't let me refund that. I just sent in documents to verify my account with AlertPay.

AbbyAW - Once my account's verified and I can send payments, can I send the $6.74 to cashle to get that back in my account, or since that won't be a refund, will that not work? BTW, if I can do this, do I send it to the info@extramoneynetwork.com that it came from, or the info@points2shop.com that's been on the recent alertpay payments?

If I can't do this last one through you guys, I still appreciate your time on the other two. Just completely didn't notice the top option wasn't Paypal anymore.
You are not logged in. This topic is locked and no new replies can be posted.
Login with your social network:

Shoutbox