Not receiving points? Click here.

More options

Points2Shop Forums » P2S Surveys and Offers » Not receiving points? Click here.
Created: 2011-10-18 18:50:42
Tonigamer22
US (TX) gold
Senior Poster
Total posts: 211
Date of Birth: 1992-11-18
reply date: 2011-10-18 18:50:42

Hello, All Points2shop users

Im Tonigamer and i've been on and on helping guys and girls with -Completing offers
and explaining to them on how to "Claim" your offers (correctly) to recieve your points

Well for starters, Guys & Girl
when doing an offer check the time of approval & -don't rush to finish "because you can make mistakes {a lesson i learned lol}
look over your offer if it's asking for -Registration read over it and once you've read it completely make sure there isn't anything you missed then start filling out the app
Once done -go back to the tab where yu have Points2shop at and click claim
some offers allow ou t play (Spin2Win) and some doesn't once claimed it will pop up for Spin2win
and then you can wait the time limit for that offer to approve

& do another one but to do another please download CCleaner so after every offer you cn clear your cache & cookies or you can use the settings on your IE or Google Chrome but i'd prefer CCleaner
cleaning our cookies &cache; will allowmore approved offers and its good for you

If you completely complete an offer and it still doesn't approve try sending a ticke and see the problem

Thank you guys for your time
You've bee helped by a good man Toni G

-The P2S Gamer
Note: this is to just help you all get your points not a guide my guideto getting approved will be made soon i hope once i start being on the site more :)
Cya!
-The Gamer
Darkthorn333333
CA new
My first post
Total posts: 5
Date of Birth: 1980-03-19
Total Earnings: $0.04
reply date: 2011-10-18 20:20:03

HELLO
jamie575
UK platinum
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 436
Total Earnings: $267.44
reply date: 2011-10-19 11:05:38

nice but also you forgot to add that if you put that your 22 and then later on in the survery you say your 81 it will not approve