Created: 2011-09-07 22:40:54
chevybow
US (CT) diamond
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1497
Date of Birth: 1996-11-04
Total Earnings: $1265.71
reply date: 2011-09-07 23:49:01

uhh just cause you have 1 or 2 tickets dont count for the rest of the other higher members. so basically your saying your not active and earlier you said only active members should be allowed in the drawing so basically your saying you dont deserve to be in the drawing am i correct? NEW MEMBERS WILL HAVE THEIR OWN DRAWING! they will have a better chance of winning. same for the higher members. its just not fair for new members that dont even come to p2s to win lets be realkanjeeny

i am very active actually, ive earned alot of money in the past 2 weeks thank you very much. Your just implying stuff. Just because i have a life outside points2shop and i dont sit here all day completing offers doesnt mean im not active. I said my opinion, i just dont think it would be necessary, i like the lottery the way it is. No reason to go all caps rage on me on that little part there. Calm down. Its the internet. Its a lottery on the internet. Be happy points2shop is the only website a lot of people know that have this feature.
GiveMeAprize
US (CA) platinum
Senior Poster
Total posts: 126
Total Earnings: $628.48
reply date: 2011-09-07 23:49:34 last edited on: 2011-09-07 23:49:54

How did that member even win the lottery he/she only completed 3 offers which where facebook like pages (no spin to win on these offers) so this user just went claiming offers he/she that weren't completed and earned tickets for offers which weren't completed
chevybow
US (CT) diamond
reply date: 2011-09-07 23:54:41

How did that member even win the lottery he/she only completed 3 offers which where facebook like pages (no spin to win on these offers) so this user just went claiming offers he/she that weren't completed and earned tickets for offers which weren't completedGiveMeAprize

Maybe posting free stuff in the forums?
kanjeeny
US (WA) elite
Senior Poster
Total posts: 217
Total Earnings: $739.07
reply date: 2011-09-07 23:58:28

i am very active actually, ive earned alot of money in the past 2 weeks thank you very much. Your just implying stuff. Just because i have a life outside points2shop and i dont sit here all day completing offers doesnt mean im not active. I said my opinion, i just dont think it would be necessary, i like the lottery the way it is. No reason to go all caps rage on me on that little part there. Calm down. Its the internet. Its a lottery on the internet. Be happy points2shop is the only website a lot of people know that have this feature.chevybow

no one is even mad. i put it in caps so you would get the point cause your obviously not getting it. you said it yourself tho. when i used to do surveys and offers i had way more than 1 or 2 tickets. what does your outside life have to do with this like really?
chevybow
US (CT) diamond
reply date: 2011-09-08 00:05:17

no one is even mad. i put it in caps so you would get the point cause your obviously not getting it. you said it yourself tho. when i used to do surveys and offers i had way more than 1 or 2 tickets. what does your outside life have to do with this like really?kanjeeny

cool story bro, dont argue with me. When i no lifed on points2shop, and posted freebies everyday, yes, i had like 40 lotto tickets. But like i said i have a life, stop getting mad on the internet BRO. And dont argue with me, i thought this was done
kanjeeny
US (WA) elite
Senior Poster
Total posts: 217
Total Earnings: $739.07
reply date: 2011-09-08 00:07:39

cool story bro, dont argue with me. When i no lifed on points2shop, and posted freebies everyday, yes, i had like 40 lotto tickets. But like i said i have a life, stop getting mad on the internet BRO. And dont argue with me, i thought this was donechevybow

im not your bro lol. im a female so dont call me bro its pretty annoying. i just said i wasnt mad like why would i even be mad for one? if its done then quit talking.
moofoo76
US (CO) diamond
Why stop now?
Total posts: 784
Date of Birth: 1976-06-01
Total Earnings: $1285.3
reply date: 2011-09-08 10:32:08

How would it cause issues? there would be two lotteries. if they split it half and half for each side what problems would there be? 2 people would win instead of 1 member winningkanjeeny

The issue is it cost p2s to run the lotto those free ticket you win from spin or get from freebie forum are not really free. those points has to come from somewhere. ether come from the entry fee when you pay in to pay one the games or come from survey and offers. I look at it as the business side of the matter. so that mean if they run two lotteries they have to cover the cost to run it. so that mean few factors

1. They have to rise the cost of the entry fee to the games or lower the winning amount from the games

2. They can take way or lower the sign bonus that new members get.

3. Give you less from your referrals ether the sign amount or the % that we get when a referral get an survey or offer approve.

4.lower the amount you earn from the offers. or surveys.

5 They can even make it hard to earn those lotto tickets they can take way the freebie forum and only way to get the ticket is just from spin to win

so one lotto is just fine enough I'm sorry that not everyone wins it just a game of chances you winner and you have losers and if people start getting greedy cuss they can't win than it runes the fun of the games. so stand behind my no vote and still believes it would cuss to many issues

moofoo76
chevychic255
US (GA) moderator
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 8899
Total Earnings: $2896.87
reply date: 2011-09-08 12:27:52

Eh, well I voted no initially for the idea. I thought about the idea more though and actually like the idea of it. If the overall jackpot was split with the start for the lower/higher honour levels being 500 points each, like you have in mind, well then this is no different and will still be the same amount that the lottery jackpot goes for now so I dunno why y'all would complain that this would hurt the site though. Yes, the site does pay for each lottery ticket that is given to members, they're not free. However I don't think this idea would change anything of how many tickets are given out, it would be weighed all just the same. This doesn't necessarily mean that there will be a winner on both drawings just because there is on one of them, so this would mean a lower payout the site makes at once to the winning ticket.

The most problem I see with this idea is confusion and complaints. The complaints would come from members thinking they were cheated out of winnings on the lottery when the other jackpot they're not in based on their honour level matched something on their tickets... Yeah I think anyone who seen they matched something would complain because they feel like they should have gotten something, and this is bound to happen a lot. Also again about winners being drawn separately, there might be confusion as to why one of the lotteries has a higher payout than the other (because a winner was made recently on either of the two and not the other).

And with that said, I'm in between on this one. :p

Please no arguing in the forums guys. We do not need that here.

Maybe posting free stuff in the forums?chevybow
Since they're a new user, that isn't possible since you need to be at least Bronze to post there.
How did that member even win the lottery he/she only completed 3 offers which where facebook like pages (no spin to win on these offers) so this user just went claiming offers he/she that weren't completed and earned tickets for offers which weren't completedGiveMeAprize
One of those offers they have showing on their profile does have a Spin2win on the offer, and just because they didn't get approved for some offers doesn't mean they necessarily went and marked a lot of offers as completed without doing them. They're new, so they might not know exactly how to complete them properly. lol, Also they've only ever had one lottery ticket.
`·.,¸ ,.·* ª"˜¨¨¨¨˜"ª¤¤ª"˜¨¨¨¨˜"ª
1 2 3
You are not logged in.
Login with your social network:

Shoutbox