1 2
Created: 2011-08-12 00:45:41
chevychic255
US (GA) moderator
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 8856
Total Earnings: $2869.81
reply date: 2011-08-14 12:27:19

The problem I see with having random winning numbers chosen is the complaints of the game being rigged. I mean the Limbo already is complained about enough, but it's not like the complaints about it being rigged is even reasonable.

Like it chooses the number and the 4 members that get closest to it wins but they cannot go over the number. If more than 1 person guesses it the person who guessed it first gets that place?NS RziLLa
Can't say that it makes sense that if more than one person chooses the hitting number, that only one gets that place and then winners that didn't even guess the hitting number wins. It would make more sense if more than one hitting the number got a winning spot before anyone that was close to it. I'm not saying I agree with this chance-up, just that it would make more sense this way and seem more reasonable.
`·.,¸ ,.·* ª"˜¨¨¨¨˜"ª¤¤ª"˜¨¨¨¨˜"ª
redtwister
US diamond
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 2382
Total Earnings: $3882.25
reply date: 2011-08-14 19:36:59

I definitely like this idea, but it could be a problem with too many winners.XboxOmac

What kind of problem do you mean? Like 10 or more users on one number?

The problem I see with having random winning numbers chosen is the complaints of the game being rigged. I mean the Limbo already is complained about enough, but it's not like the complaints about it being rigged is even reasonable.chevychic255

Nothing can really be done about the users who complain about rigging of the game. Most of the time they are newer users or ones who are venting. Hoping they win to get closer or have enough points to get their prize they want to order. At least with the numbers being random, users will not have to be afraid of picking certain numbers that are being occupied by the same users.

So it's pretty much getting back to being a game of purely luck. It could get out of hand if users play the "camp and intimidate" card to increase their chances of winning.[/QUOTE]
slaphappyks
US (KS) gold
Senior Poster
Total posts: 108
Date of Birth: 1985-02-02
Total Earnings: $116.63
reply date: 2011-09-24 20:39:23

There was a post about a year or so ago where someone suggested having the winners sit out for a day or 2 allowing for someone else to win. It made some sense but seemed a little unfair considering some people wouldn't be able to play night after night. So my suggestion is, what about adding a feature to the game that doesn't allow a user to pick the same numbers night after night making it so everyone has to pick "Fresh" numbers every night instead of constantly picking the same number and constantly winning? It would allow everyone to play and maybe some new people would get a fair chance at winning from time to time.
Silentfire
US (CA) elite
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1063
Date of Birth: 1992-11-18
Total Earnings: $572.98
reply date: 2011-09-24 21:53:29

what about adding a feature to the game that doesn't allow a user to pick the same numbers night after night making it so everyone has to pick "Fresh" numbers every night instead of constantly picking the same number and constantly winning? It would allow everyone to play and maybe some new people would get a fair chance at winning from time to time.slaphappyks

that was what i was thinking too :)
1 2
You are not logged in.
Login with your social network:

Shoutbox