Points2Shop Terms & Conditions
Member Terms of Service
By signing up and actively using the Points2Shop program, you agree to all terms and conditions set forth in this agreement. Points2Shop LLC may, at any time, choose to edit, add and/or delete portions of this agreement and impose changes without prior notification of its members. We will endeavor to send out a notice to all our members regarding the new terms and/or terms which have changed. If any modification is unacceptable to you, your only recourse is to terminate this agreement or to file an appeal. Your continued participation in the Points2Shop program following our posting of a change in policy notice or new agreement on our site will constitute binding acceptance to the change.
Responsibility of Members
- You must understand English. You must be at least 18 years old or at least 13 years old with parental consent. Requests may be made to verify your age.
- You may be required to provide verification of identity and address prior to ANY payment or order upon our request or if any fraudulent activity is suspected. Accepted forms of identification include: Official drivers license, birth certificate passport or your previous year's tax returns. Accepted forms of address include: Utility bill, Property Tax Receipt, Lease Agreement or Posted Mail with name of applicant.
- Only one account may be held per individual. Multiple accounts per household are allowed, but ID verification may be requested to verify your identity. Certain areas of the website may only be accessible by one member in the household.
- You must NOT sign up or log in from a proxy IP. Login from a cell phones and public internet connections (such as a school, Wi-Fi hot-spot or a library) is allowed, but certain areas may be limited. You may not play games in a browser while connected to www.points2shop.com via a cell phone. Requesting prizes or withdrawals from public locations is not permitted.
- You may only sign up for offers in your own name, and only one person may use the account. Other individuals in the household need to create their own account. If you use a credit card for offers, the credit card must be in your name and no one else's!
- You are solely responsible for any and all use of your Points2Shop account and you may not authorize another to use or otherwise access your account. All information provided by yourself during registration and offer completion must be your own and may not pertain to any other individual. False information including, but not limited to, addresses, phone numbers and names will constitute an attempt to commit fraud and we reserve the right to suspend your account pending further investigation.
- All information provided by yourself during registration and offer completion must be your own and may not pertain to any other individual. False information including, but not limited to: , addresses, phone numbers and names will constitute an attempt to commit fraud and we reserve the right to suspend your account pending further investigation.
- You are not allowed to use an internet voicemail/internet phone number on your Points2Shop account.
- You cannot repeat offers on Points2Shop LLC that you have completed on other sites. Likewise, offers may only be completed once on Points2Shop LLC unless indicated otherwise. Categories that allow multiple completions include, but are not limited to, daily surveys, daily clicks and recurring tasks.
- You are not permitted to cancel offers right after credit is received, nor are you permitted to encourage others to do so. You must fulfill all offer requirements to qualify for credit. Early cancellation or incorrect completion is considered fraud and may result in credit reversal or suspension of your account.
- Fraudulent members are NOT welcome on Points2Shop LLC. We rely on the honesty of all parties in order to remain an asset to all members. In order to ensure this honesty, to the best of our ability, we closely monitor our site for fraud and abuse.
- Should any instances of fraud, system abuse, or any type of activity deemed inappropriate or illegal by Points2Shop LLC be detected, it will result in account termination and possible legal action. Any and all earnings (whether reversed by the advertisers or not) will be revoked without warning and any pending orders canceled.
- Anyone caught cheating and/or committing fraud in any capacity will be held in violation of these terms and will thus no longer be protected by them.
Relationship of the Parties
You and Points2Shop LLC are independent contractors, and nothing in this Agreement creates any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative or employment relationship between you and Points2Shop LLC. You understand that you do not have authority to make or accept any offers or make any representations on behalf of Points2Shop LLC. You may not make any statement, whether on a site maintained by you or otherwise, that would contradict anything in this section. You are solely responsible for the reporting and payment of any taxes for money earned while using the Points2Shop LLC program. For privacy and for protection of our marketing strategies, no part of the site, e-mails, newsletters, updates, templates or promotions may be reproduced in any way without prior consent. This includes, but is not limited to, use of Points2Shop images, ideas, text, terms or any other information we consider as copyrighted material. Publishing/posting/quoting part or all of such content online or off-line by any means or method is prohibited.
We do not guarantee that a member will receive credit for offers. We reserve the right to refuse credit for an offer for a number of reasons, including, but not limited to, fraud, system abuse and early termination. You are doing all offers on a voluntary basis with the understanding that no credit is guaranteed for the time you spend completing offers. Payment from offers will only be made after verification that offers completed have been validated and that the offer(s) has been paid upon by the advertiser. Points2Shop LLC will never be deemed as owing payment to any member. There are occasional delays in receiving commissions from the advertisers and, by participating in the Points2Shop LLC program, members understand and acknowledge that no payment shall be made until Points2Shop LLC has received such payment from its advertisers.
We do not believe in spam; Points2Shop may occasionally send you periodical e-mails containing information regarding site updates and maintenance. We only send these newsletters if you are subscribed as such and you can opt-out from your account management page or by clicking the unsubscribe link in any of the e-mails sent. You may not promote your referral links through unsolicited emailing (i.e. SPAMMING), newsgroup postings, or any other method of mass communication. Failure to comply will result in immediate termination of your membership with Points2Shop LLC and may result in legal prosecution. Points2Shop LLC strictly enforces anti-spamming laws. Spamming is a federal crime; Any member caught spamming will not only have their account terminated immediately and lose any past, present and future earnings, but shall also be held liable for spamming as we shall cooperate with any authorities and investigations that may arise from the aforementioned incident. Points2Shop LLC may charge up to $5 per spam email sent.
Using fraudulent information to complete offers and/or completing offers with fraudulent intent will result in the member's account being deleted without notice and relinquishment of all monies in the account. Fraud includes, but is not limited to, the following: using stolen credit cards to complete offers; using false information to complete offers; using information that is not one's own to complete offers; using prepaid gift and/or credit cards to complete offers; completing the same offer multiple times; canceling offers and/or trials prior to receipt of product and/or service.
Multiple signups by any individual member shall be grounds for immediate termination of all involved accounts. Points2Shop LLC reserve the right to file charges against an individual in attempt to recover any earnings received. We have a tough anti-cheat system in place making it extremely difficult to cheat; however, if someone is caught cheating or making attempts to do so, we reserve the right to suspend the member’s account, resulting in forfeiture of all earnings.
Most payments and order requests are revised and fulfilled within 2 business days, pending account validation. In some cases, payments and orders may require additional time to be processed. Before payment, accounts are audited for validation, to ensure that no fraud has taken place and that the information provided by an individual is current and correct. We cannot make payment in cash or through orders to any member with incomplete or inaccurate account information.
Points2Shop LLC reserves the right to request proper identity verification for any and all accounts without stating a reason therefore. If such a request is made of a member and subsequently refused, Points2Shop LLC reserves the right to withhold funds.
Once your account has accrued cash withdrawals in excess of $600.00 in any one year, we can only continue payments once we have a valid W-9 form on file for you. Failure to provide a valid W-9 form will result in termination of your account and forfeiture of all commissions earned. Withdrawals will be reported as required by the IRS and a 1099-MISC will be issued to all members withdrawing $600.00 or more per fiscal year of occurrence or as required by law. All non-US members will be required to submit a W-8 in the same manner. W-8 and W-9 forms are available online via the United States Internal Revenue Service website at http://www.irs.gov/.
Inactive Member Accounts
Membership at Points2Shop LLC is free: there is no charge to be a member or to earn points and cash. If you do not log into your account on the website or mobile apps for more than four (4) consecutive months, Points2Shop LLC reserves the right to lock all remaining points and cash. The locked points and cash become available again once you log in and earn the same amount of points and cash by referring new members or completing offers. You can redeem the locked points the moment they become unlocked. Any newly earned points in active accounts can be redeemed at any time. Active shall be defined as logging into the website or mobile apps at least once in a four (4) months period.
Limitation of Liability
Points2Shop LLC will not be liable for lost profits, lost business opportunities, or any other indirect, special, punitive, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or related to both this agreement and the Points2Shop LLC program, even if Points2Shop LLC has been advised of the possibility of such damages. The provisions of this section survive termination or expiration of the agreement.
At no time will Points2Shop LLC be liable for anything resulting from the use of a member's account. This includes, but is not limited to, the following: suspension or termination of an account, dissemination of information concerning an account, legal proceedings initiated against a member, or any damages (actual or consequential) from lawsuits, losses, judgments, litigation costs, attorneys' fees, and any other consequences. Points2Shop LLC is solely an intermediary between members and advertisers, and is neither ensuring nor endorsing products or services advertised on Points2Shop. Members are solely responsible for any and all consequences of decisions made with regard to any partners' websites.
Points2Shop LLC is not responsible for any user/member and, at its discretion, may terminate the service for any user/member at any time, without notice. Upon termination, Points2Shop LLC has no further responsibility toward any user/member past or present.
Termination of a member's account constitutes forfeiture of the privilege to create a new account. Only one account per individual is allowed; if more than one account is created for the same individual, this is considered fraud and both accounts will be deleted with all monies forfeited.
Members are required to use true and accurate account information when signing up and to keep their account information up-to-date at all times. If a member is found to have incomplete, inaccurate, or false account information, his/her account is subject to termination without notice. Members may cancel their use of Points2Shop LLC at any time by sending a support ticket requesting as such. These terminated accounts shall lose any and all potential benefits associated with the site, including, but not limited to, cash earned and prizes requested. Points2Shop LLC will not offer or owe anything to members whose accounts have been terminated and/or suspended. Points2Shop LLC reserves the right to terminate the account and withhold payment from any and all members who are deemed to have fraudulently completed offers, no matter how insignificant the degree of fraud.
Changes to this Agreement
Please note these terms will change from time to time. We expect most changes to be minor, but, on occasion, there may be changes that are more significant. Regardless, we will post those changes on this page. Although we reserve the right to change this agreement without any prior notice, we will endeavor to send out a notice to all members regarding the new terms and/or terms which have changed. If for any reason you do not accept the changes, you will need to contact us and your account will be removed.