Your game level for this game is Novice(2000). This means you will only play against members with the same game level. This system will give you the opportunity to play against players with the same skill as you. The number of games you play will have an effect on your level.
Stretch your English language vocabulary by finding words in an ever-changing set of letters.
InstructionsEarn more points than your opponents by connecting adjacent letters to form words.
- Valid words are 3 to 8 letters long from an English dictionary.
- Click the first letter in a word, then drag from letter to letter, releasing the mouse button once the word has been spelled.
- The value of each letter is shown in the lower right corner of the block.
- There is no penalty for incorrect words.
- Including a blue letter block in a word will double the total value of the word.
- If you find a valid word that is missing from the dictionary, please try a different word.
- The game ends once the timer runs out.
- We discourage use of the game's play again feature; your game will be forfeited if the score is not submitted within 15 minutes.
- The game may be played with a mouse, touchscreen, or any other suitable input device.
- Closing the game page will forfeit your game and a new opponent will be assigned in your place.
- In the event of a tie, the winner is chosen randomly.
|Play||Highest score wins||2||0.00||0.00|
|Play||Highest score wins||2||10.00||18.00|